Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Enjoying the Busy Season {Day 4}

Today I let the pumpkin patch overcharge me for pumpkins, but didn't mind because it's for missions.

Each of the kids (who were present) picked out the perfect pumpkins.




And I found mine.




Scarecrows were spotted.




We chose the smallest and ugliest pumpkin so that it wouldn't be left all alone.


And Dawson found the most rotten pumpkin.


As if we didn't get enough pumpkins, we stopped by Aldi to pick up a couple more (because they were cheap).


I'll be honest. I was in a small funk today. So this little trip certainly helped my mood!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pumpkin patch pictures! We still have to go. We were going to this weekend, but my husband refused to pick pumpkins in hot weather! I'm glad your day improved your mood!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!