Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


We are into the full swing of my new "meal planning by days of the week acronyms". This week I'll be planning the next two weeks of meals, so I am looking forward to the ease of it.

For this week ...

"Mexican" Monday ~ Taco salad

"Taste of Home Cookbook" Tuesday ~ Mini meatloafs and homemade mac and cheese

"Whatever You Want" Wednesday ~ Fend for Yourself (FFY)

"The Favorites" Thursday ~ Build your own mini pizzas

"Freezer" Friday ~ Cheesy chicken and rice casserole (times 3 .. one for now, one frozen for later, one frozen for a '12 Weeks of Christmas' Christmas gift).

"Sandwich" Saturday ~ Ham and swiss stromboli

"Super Easy" Sunday ~ Frozen lasagna and french bread

I'm linking up to the OrgJunkie. Go there to see more menu plans.

1 comment:

  1. I am liking this menu plan idea!! I might have to copy this myself!!! You always have great, creative ideas!! Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!