Outside my window... Sunny. Cheery. Hopefully not too hot.
I am thinking... about scriptures I can pray over a selfish one in our home who is causing me stress.
I am thankful ... for wisdom of other women, even women I've never even met, and God providing me with what I need, when I need it.
I am wearing... jeans, yellow t-shirt and Rocket Dog slip-on shoes.
I am planning... this week's Co-op study on China.
I am creating... a care package to send to my grandma in the nursing home.
I am going... to have Brynne color a picture for my Aunt Rhonda who will be having a mastectomy on September 30th.
I am reading... The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Winter of Red Snow by Kristiana Gregory, (Dawson's read-a-loud), lots of books each day with Eli and Brynne, More Faith in My Day by Emilie Barnes (daily devotional).
I am hoping... that Rick doesn't get too worn out. He's been doing some extra contracted jobs, so staying up late and working hard.
From the learning rooms... It's a much-better week! First of all, I am on the ball and prepared. Second, I feel much better about the curriculum choices we have switched to for Dawson's biology and algebra. Third, he has such a great attitude, which is rare in teenagers today. Brynne and I are focusing on science this week because we didn't get to it last week. She did a beautiful job in her nature journal yesterday. Eli is reading a lot and working on math facts. Kyndal has been nominated president of her Cosmo class, so she feels very honored.
Noticing that ... it is possible to love someone and dislike someone all at the same time.
From the kitchen... Week two of our new four-week meal rotation.
Around the house... It's clean. It's organized (or as organized as it's going to get).
One of my favorite things... Parenthood starts back up tonight! Love that show!
A few plans for the rest of the week... A very normal week. School during the day. Eli and Rick bowling tonight. Kyndal working a couple nights this week. Nothing much else in the evenings. Church on Sunday.
I am hoping... that Rick doesn't get too worn out. He's been doing some extra contracted jobs, so staying up late and working hard.
From the learning rooms... It's a much-better week! First of all, I am on the ball and prepared. Second, I feel much better about the curriculum choices we have switched to for Dawson's biology and algebra. Third, he has such a great attitude, which is rare in teenagers today. Brynne and I are focusing on science this week because we didn't get to it last week. She did a beautiful job in her nature journal yesterday. Eli is reading a lot and working on math facts. Kyndal has been nominated president of her Cosmo class, so she feels very honored.
Noticing that ... it is possible to love someone and dislike someone all at the same time.
From the kitchen... Week two of our new four-week meal rotation.
Around the house... It's clean. It's organized (or as organized as it's going to get).
One of my favorite things... Parenthood starts back up tonight! Love that show!
A few plans for the rest of the week... A very normal week. School during the day. Eli and Rick bowling tonight. Kyndal working a couple nights this week. Nothing much else in the evenings. Church on Sunday.
From my picture journal.
I had to copy this from my friend Cheryl's Daybook today. So funny!
I had to copy this from my friend Cheryl's Daybook today. So funny!
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.


I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy. I really enjoyed the books!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're having a difficult time with somebody in your life right now. I learned a difficult lesson a few weeks ago about how you can love somebody, but not really like them.
I'm so glad the pic put a smile on your face. My brother sent it to me and it cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a great week. So happy!!
Going through a love & dislike relationship here too. Mine is my teenager & his attitude. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDelete