Outside my window... So super sunny. It's blinding me, coming in our back windows!
I am thinking... about what our school schedule might look like next year if we decide to bring Eli home. I would love to take off from Thanksgiving until the New Year. That would require some tweaking, however, to the rest of the year.
I am thankful ... for my husband being ever-mindful of me at all times and baling me out when he realizes I need it.
I am wearing... my jammies and robe. Kyndal and Dawson are gone to a funeral, so Brynne and I are having an easy school day.
I am planning... for Brynne and I to take Crusoe for a walk after while. We'll call that "nature study" and "p.e.".
I am creating... a clean house today. My arthritis was bad this weekend, so I didn't get my house cleaned.
I am going... to dinner with our Homeschool Co-op moms tonight.
I am reading... The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Dawson and I are reading this at the same time, so we are passing it back and forth), Yankee Doodle Boy by Joseph Plumb Martin, (Dawson's read-a-loud), lots of books each day with Eli and Brynne, 1 John (as part of the Good Morning Girls Bible study).
I am hoping... that Fall sticks around for a long time this year, instead of our usual two weeks of it before we head straight into winter (although I prefer winter over summer!)
From the learning rooms... happiness.
Noticing that ... Dawson is settling into his schooling so well now that we have made our changes to his curriculum. Stress is gone.
From the kitchen... Although I bought the ingredients for weeks 3 and 4 of our meal rotation, we are jumbling them up a bit depending on what we are in the mood to eat and our schedule.
Around the house... things need cleaned!
One of my favorite things... Are naps on Sunday, and I had one that was amazing! It was the kind where you climb into bed in comfy clothes, with the drapes closed and the fan on and really sleep!
A few plans for the rest of the week... School, evening t.v. premieres, reading, bowling, golf, and our rescheduled Homeschool Co-op Back-to-School bash on Saturday evening.
I am hoping... that Fall sticks around for a long time this year, instead of our usual two weeks of it before we head straight into winter (although I prefer winter over summer!)
From the learning rooms... happiness.
Noticing that ... Dawson is settling into his schooling so well now that we have made our changes to his curriculum. Stress is gone.
From the kitchen... Although I bought the ingredients for weeks 3 and 4 of our meal rotation, we are jumbling them up a bit depending on what we are in the mood to eat and our schedule.
Around the house... things need cleaned!
One of my favorite things... Are naps on Sunday, and I had one that was amazing! It was the kind where you climb into bed in comfy clothes, with the drapes closed and the fan on and really sleep!
A few plans for the rest of the week... School, evening t.v. premieres, reading, bowling, golf, and our rescheduled Homeschool Co-op Back-to-School bash on Saturday evening.
From my picture journal.
Lots of this going on at our house these days.
Lots of this going on at our house these days.
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:
Post a Comment
In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!