Monday, January 28, 2013

Project 365 ~ Week 4

I didn't get any pictures taken this weekend, but I did record everything we did! In your face! I have done Project 365 for 4 WEEKS!


Monday, January 22nd
We slept in and got up to get our stuff together for our trip back to Missouri. We took one last walk, kissed Shawna and our precious Bell goodbye, and Tim took us to the airport. Dawson and Kyndal had orthodontist appointments before they came back to Missouri. Rick went back to Oklahoma as soon as they got here. Our flight home was pretty uneventful, although it was a late night. We got home on Tuesday morning at about 2:00 a.m. ......



Tuesday, January 23rd
At 8:30 a.m., Brynne came in, with her snaggletooth, and kissed me good morning. I convinced her to let me sleep a little bit longer. I got up about an hour later and spent the morning with the kids, picking up the house, and doing some laundry. I ran over to see Ashtyn for a bit. After some schoolwork, the kids and I went to the Amish store, the library, and the grocery store. Then I ran out to see my grandma for a bit, who is still sick. I came home and fixed spaghetti for dinner. I was in my jammies early watching some t.v.



Wednesday, January 24th
Mom and I got up and walked first thing. We had a FULL day of schoolwork and had a productive day. We went to church for potluck dinner and then bell choir practice. Afterward we came home, got jammies on, watched some t.v. and went to bed.



Thursday, January 25th
It was WAY too cold to walk. The wind was frigid, so I went back to bed for about 30 minutes before getting up and ready for the day. The kids and I did about an hour of schoolwork and then went to our first Homeschool Co-op day. Eli and Brynne are taking two classes: Holidays Around the World and Water World. The Co-op also provides $1 pizza slices for the kids for lunch, and full lunch for the moms, so we definitely took advantage of that. After Co-op we ran by Walmart while we were in town then headed home. I made homemade chicken noodle soup. After some texting with my sister-in-law, and talking with Rick on the phone, we were down for the night. Dawson spent the whole evening at Taylar's.



Friday, January 26th
I was lazy on Friday morning and didn't walk. We had a full day of school we were wanting to accomplish, and I just wanted the extra snooze time. Grandma stopped by for a little bit. After school we bundled up and went to the park for about an hour investigating the ice on the lake. I made a big pot of red beans and rice for dinner and we were all in bed by 10:00 p.m.



Saturday, January 27th
I drove Taylar and her mom, Lynn, to Kansas City so we could find a Courtwarming dress for Taylar. We had a great day shopping and got her a beautiful dress, and Dawson a tie to match. When I got home Dawson took off to spend the evening at Taylar's. I did lesson plans and watched Eat, Pray, Love while the kids played. They played WWE in their room all evening and then had baths and got to bed at a decent time. I went to bed right after them. I was really tired.

Sunday, January 28th
The kids and I got up and went to church. I played bells in second service. After church the kids played and I relaxed on the couch watching some t.v. I went to a meeting at church in the afternoon and then walked to my mom and dad's. Dawson brought Eli and Brynne over and we had dinner. Eli started having a tummy ache. He took a bath and they went to bed. I was watching Downton Abbey when he came out not feeling well. He slept with me and at midnight .....  (to be continued).

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! It is so hard to remember to get out the camera every day. I usually succeed, but I do post a lot of pajama/sleeping pics!
    I hope Eli is feeling better. Dylan, Lexie, and I just had a stomach virus. Blech!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!