Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Going to be an Auntie!

I was so excited to get a phone call from my baby brother this morning telling me that he and his wife (his high school sweetheart) are expecting a baby!

That's them standing in between each of the sets of kids.

They are the cutest little couple ("little" as in 30-year-old little)... both small in stature with blonde hair and blue eyes. Adorable! For them not to reproduce an offspring would have been a crime!

It will be hard having them live all the way in Portland, Oregon, so I'll just have to come up with some long-distance ways to connect with my little niece or nephew.

Congratulations, Tim and Shawna!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Yay!!!! And they are adorable, I'm sure your niece or nephew will be too! Congrats to them {and you Auntie}!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!