I am so sorry to hear this, Nicole. We lost our first so I've been there and I know that terrible pain. Praying for them.
I have been pray.ing a lot lately.....I will be sure to lift your brother and sister-in-law up to God tonight.
so sorry to hear that.
Oh that makes me so sad for them. I will pray! Glad you are having fun in Florida. Have a safe trip back!
I'm so sorry for their loss and yours too. I know you were very excited about the baby.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending prayers their way.
oh, so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers.
I've been there... I'm praying.
In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!
I am so sorry to hear this, Nicole. We lost our first so I've been there and I know that terrible pain. Praying for them.
ReplyDeleteI have been pray.ing a lot lately.....I will be sure to lift your brother and sister-in-law up to God tonight.
ReplyDeleteso sorry to hear that.
ReplyDeleteOh that makes me so sad for them. I will pray!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having fun in Florida. Have a safe trip back!
I'm so sorry for their loss and yours too. I know you were very excited about the baby.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that. Sending prayers their way.
ReplyDeleteoh, so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers.
ReplyDeleteI've been there... I'm praying.
ReplyDelete