Outside my window... it's a little hazy, which translates into "it's going to be stinking hot again today".
I am thinking... about about how much I have to do in 3 1/2 days, and I am overwhelmed.
I am thankful ... for my new pretty little home.
I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt. I have to do lots of work today.
I am planning... Brynne's birthday party on Friday.
I am creating... bowling t-shirts and a bowling pin cake.
I am going... to sort through the office closet and toys. Yucky day!
I am reading... nothing. In fact, I am taking back my books today. I just don't have the time with packing and moving.
I am hoping... that I don't lose my mind this week.
From the learning rooms...We are wrapping up the Olympics this week.
Noticing that ... I am not going to miss living in Owasso AT ALL.
From the kitchen... Nothing but easy, throw-together foods.
Around the house... are leaves EVERYWHERE! Our trees have gone dormant. Some have died. It looks like fall.
One of my favorite things... my restored hardwood floors. They turned out beautiful! Not bad for unprofessional wood restorers.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Dawson wraps up his last two days of work before we move. Today we are doing school and packing. Tomorrow is Brynne's 7th birthday, so we are going swimming at Blue Hole (and doing more packing). On Thursday it's more school work and more packing. I am also getting everything ready for Brynne's birthday party. Her party is at the bowling alley on Friday morning. Then we are loading up a truck on Friday afternoon and moving on Saturday.
I am hoping... that I don't lose my mind this week.
From the learning rooms...We are wrapping up the Olympics this week.
Noticing that ... I am not going to miss living in Owasso AT ALL.
From the kitchen... Nothing but easy, throw-together foods.
Around the house... are leaves EVERYWHERE! Our trees have gone dormant. Some have died. It looks like fall.
One of my favorite things... my restored hardwood floors. They turned out beautiful! Not bad for unprofessional wood restorers.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Dawson wraps up his last two days of work before we move. Today we are doing school and packing. Tomorrow is Brynne's 7th birthday, so we are going swimming at Blue Hole (and doing more packing). On Thursday it's more school work and more packing. I am also getting everything ready for Brynne's birthday party. Her party is at the bowling alley on Friday morning. Then we are loading up a truck on Friday afternoon and moving on Saturday.
From my picture journal.
No pictures today. I haven't downloaded any for at least a couple of weeks.
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Hang in there and picture yourself having a cup of coffee on the front porch of your new-old house.
ReplyDeleteWish I could ease some of your work liad. Hope you have some to relax this week! Happy birthday to Brynne!
ReplyDeleteWhen does school start for Dawson? Next Wednesday for my girls :( so sad to see summer go!
I am truly shocked that you're not reading anything right now! I mean, I understand, but this is a first!
ReplyDeleteI hope Brynne has a great birthday!
I am very excited for you and your family getting to move. I hope it all goes well for you.
ReplyDeleteI really hope moving goes well for you!! :) Small towns are pretty awesome. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your move! Living close to family is so important. I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks Andra B Sheyenne99@aol.com
ReplyDelete