Outside my window... it is a sunny day in Oklahoma. We are here for a couple of days while Dawson has his ortho appointment and I vote.
I am thinking... about how you CANNOT be a sissy and raise teenagers.
I am thankful ... for the time the kids and I have had with Rick this week. We are really looking forward to the 10 days we get to have him with us over Thanksgiving!!
I am wearing... a black top with red, turquoise and gold print with red skinny jeans and black UGG boots.
I am planning... Eli's ninja birthday party and ideas for the boy scout Christmas parade float.
I am creating... some items to put in the church's Christmas bizarre.
I am going... to vote.
I am reading... The Mermaid Garden by Santa Montefiore, Secrets at Sea by Richard Peck (Eli and Brynne's read-a-loud).
I am praying... that God's will is done in today's election. I am fearful of the outcome, but know that our true Leader sits on His throne.
From the learning rooms... We are actually doing schoolwork in Oklahoma. Yesterday we went to the zoo to observe animals in their environments and to further learn about ecosystems. Today we are learning all about the Election. Tomorrow we will be traveling home, but will finish the week completing our studies on Indonesia, as well as our other regular book studies.
Noticing that ... our kids really do want us to be involved with what they are doing, even when they seem they don't.
From the kitchen... Tonight we are having lasagna with daddy.
Around the house... are signs of the coming end of fall. Trees are more and more bare.
One of my favorite things... a good book and time to read it.
A few plans for the rest of the week... We are at the library right now, in Oklahoma, and are heading home to do our Election unit for school. Then Dawson has an orthodontist appointment at 2:00 and then Rick and I are going to vote. Tonight we'll just spend time with Daddy before our trip back home to Missouri tomorrow. I have bell choir practice tomorrow night, and then I am PRAYING that the rest of the week is quiet!! We have a weekend at home. My aunt and I are planning to put the faux granite finish on our kitchen countertops.
I am praying... that God's will is done in today's election. I am fearful of the outcome, but know that our true Leader sits on His throne.
From the learning rooms... We are actually doing schoolwork in Oklahoma. Yesterday we went to the zoo to observe animals in their environments and to further learn about ecosystems. Today we are learning all about the Election. Tomorrow we will be traveling home, but will finish the week completing our studies on Indonesia, as well as our other regular book studies.
Noticing that ... our kids really do want us to be involved with what they are doing, even when they seem they don't.
From the kitchen... Tonight we are having lasagna with daddy.
Around the house... are signs of the coming end of fall. Trees are more and more bare.
One of my favorite things... a good book and time to read it.
A few plans for the rest of the week... We are at the library right now, in Oklahoma, and are heading home to do our Election unit for school. Then Dawson has an orthodontist appointment at 2:00 and then Rick and I are going to vote. Tonight we'll just spend time with Daddy before our trip back home to Missouri tomorrow. I have bell choir practice tomorrow night, and then I am PRAYING that the rest of the week is quiet!! We have a weekend at home. My aunt and I are planning to put the faux granite finish on our kitchen countertops.
From my picture journal.
| An official flag retirement ceremony at Boy Scouts on Friday. |
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:
Post a Comment
In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!