Outside my window... it's sunny and cold. There was frost on my windshield this morning.
I am thinking... about the tough stuff so many parents put their kids through, specifically thinking about one of Dawson's friends.
I am thankful ... that Kyndal's mono test results came back negative and that she can go back to school on Wednesday, that Brynne woke up fever free, and that Eli and Dawson haven't caught any of the yuckiness.
I am wearing... sweats and a hoodie.
I am planning... Eli's birthday party and my Thanksgiving menu.
I am creating... some items to put in the church's Christmas bizarre, Eli's boy scout float for the Christmas parade.
I am going... to start bringing all my ferns into the house to try to keep them alive until next Spring.
I am reading... The Mermaid Garden by Santa Montefiore, Stuart Little by E. B. White (Eli and Brynne's read-a-loud).
I am praying... for Dawson's friend.
From the learning rooms... We had to take yesterday off because Brynne was sick with a fever all day. I am REALLY hoping we will be back into the regular swing of things starting today. We are moving onto a study of Japan and need to get back into our regular daily studies. I just feel like we aren't accomplishing as much as I want us to. Math is really my only concern.
Noticing that ... it's time to lose those pesky five pounds again.
From the kitchen... are new "granite" countertops. Pictures will be coming soon! I just need to wait another day or so before I put things back on my counters so I can take the "After" photos.
Around the house... are dogs who desperately need groomed! I am going to make their appointments for next week ... definitely!
One of my favorite things... sleeping in on Saturday. It just feels so good!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight, thank you Lord, I have nothing on our schedule! Tomorrow night is regular church night with our pot luck meal and bell choir practice. On Thursday night, I am meeting our den leader at the scout cabin to construct the fireplace for the boy scout float. On Friday I need to go get groceries. And Rick is coming to town FOR 10 DAYS!!! We are so excited to have him here for that long! We don't really have any plans for the weekend, other than church on Sunday. I'm looking forward to just being together as a family.
I am praying... for Dawson's friend.
From the learning rooms... We had to take yesterday off because Brynne was sick with a fever all day. I am REALLY hoping we will be back into the regular swing of things starting today. We are moving onto a study of Japan and need to get back into our regular daily studies. I just feel like we aren't accomplishing as much as I want us to. Math is really my only concern.
Noticing that ... it's time to lose those pesky five pounds again.
From the kitchen... are new "granite" countertops. Pictures will be coming soon! I just need to wait another day or so before I put things back on my counters so I can take the "After" photos.
Around the house... are dogs who desperately need groomed! I am going to make their appointments for next week ... definitely!
One of my favorite things... sleeping in on Saturday. It just feels so good!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight, thank you Lord, I have nothing on our schedule! Tomorrow night is regular church night with our pot luck meal and bell choir practice. On Thursday night, I am meeting our den leader at the scout cabin to construct the fireplace for the boy scout float. On Friday I need to go get groceries. And Rick is coming to town FOR 10 DAYS!!! We are so excited to have him here for that long! We don't really have any plans for the weekend, other than church on Sunday. I'm looking forward to just being together as a family.
From my picture journal.
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Sleeping in on Saturdays is the best!
ReplyDeleteIt's cold and frosty here, too. Yesterday it was over 70. BRRR!
I'm glad all the kids are feeling well!