Outside my window... Cold, cold, cold, with biting wind! Brrrr, so cold ....
I am thinking... how stress free and peaceful this life is.
I am thankful ... for the warmth of our home when the cold wind is howling outside.
I am wearing... layers! It was 17 degrees when I rode my bike and walked this morning.
I am planning... Kyndal's senior pictures. We are interviewing photographers right now, looking for that special someone.
I am creating... an Advent garland. I saw a neat idea for one, and I think we'll do it!
I am going... to log all my food on MyFitnessPal until Christmas AND complete a yoga sequence each morning before I go on my bike ride and walk. Thirty days won't kill me, right?
I am reading... Cage of Stars by Jacquelyn Mitchard, Stepping Heavenward by Mrs. E. Prentiss (want to finish this soon), Stuart Little by E.B. White (Eli and Brynne's read-a-loud). After I finish Cage of Stars, I am going to read Anne of Green Gables and then Christmas at Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball to get me into the warm and fuzzies of Christmas.
I am praying... for my friend Cheri who is struggling with some decisions in her family, Kiley Palmer as she continues to have horrible reactions to her chemo, and for Rick as he continues to be alone in Oklahoma.
From the learning rooms... Back to the books this week and SO HAPPY! We had a great day yesterday learning some new spelling rules, editing our "sloppy copy" color stories, doing some geometry, and continuing to learn about Japan.
Noticing that ... the lake at the park is so pretty in the mornings! It's just a peaceful place to walk. This morning there were hundreds of geese who were passing through, so happy to have the cold water and mist off the lake.
From the kitchen... the leftovers are about gone. There's enough turkey left to use in turkey tortilla soup. I would LOVE to be able to finish off the stuffing, but that doesn't fit into said calorie-counting extravaganza mentioned above. Boo! (I should have scarfed the rest of it down Sunday night before I went to bed!)
Around the house... are some Christmas decorations (the tree and outside lights are done). But there are four tubs sitting in the kitchen with decorations waiting to be distributed.
One of my favorite things... Ugg boots.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Remember last week's crazy week? Not this week! We had scouts last night, my friend is coming over for some chat time tonight, and we have church tomorrow night. Other than the normal lunch at mom's today, it's a very quiet week! I do play bells on Saturday afternoon at church for a fundraiser, and Rick is supposed to be coming back this weekend (but we just found out his car is acting up, so now we don't know). We were hoping to slip away for dinner and a movie at some point.
I am praying... for my friend Cheri who is struggling with some decisions in her family, Kiley Palmer as she continues to have horrible reactions to her chemo, and for Rick as he continues to be alone in Oklahoma.
From the learning rooms... Back to the books this week and SO HAPPY! We had a great day yesterday learning some new spelling rules, editing our "sloppy copy" color stories, doing some geometry, and continuing to learn about Japan.
Noticing that ... the lake at the park is so pretty in the mornings! It's just a peaceful place to walk. This morning there were hundreds of geese who were passing through, so happy to have the cold water and mist off the lake.
From the kitchen... the leftovers are about gone. There's enough turkey left to use in turkey tortilla soup. I would LOVE to be able to finish off the stuffing, but that doesn't fit into said calorie-counting extravaganza mentioned above. Boo! (I should have scarfed the rest of it down Sunday night before I went to bed!)
Around the house... are some Christmas decorations (the tree and outside lights are done). But there are four tubs sitting in the kitchen with decorations waiting to be distributed.
One of my favorite things... Ugg boots.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Remember last week's crazy week? Not this week! We had scouts last night, my friend is coming over for some chat time tonight, and we have church tomorrow night. Other than the normal lunch at mom's today, it's a very quiet week! I do play bells on Saturday afternoon at church for a fundraiser, and Rick is supposed to be coming back this weekend (but we just found out his car is acting up, so now we don't know). We were hoping to slip away for dinner and a movie at some point.
From my picture journal.
| Brynne as an Acolyte at church for the first time a couple of weeks ago. |
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

My daughter also had senior pictures this year and we used Jessica Edwards out of Lamar, MO. She is kind of pricey but Whitlea's pictures turned out amazing! I would do it again in a heart beat.I think she has a web site you can go on and look at her work and I know she's on facebook.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, just thought I'd share that seems you live pretty close. I'm sure they will be beautiful no matter who you choose!!