Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Year's Eve

Rick in Oklahoma.

Kyndal and Collin in Concordia.

Dawson and Taylar upstairs playing Call of Duty Black Ops II.

Eli in his room playing WE'13.

Brynne running from room to room to room.

Me on the couch with the doggies, Project Runway All-Stars on the DVR, and a glass of wine.

Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. My youngest has the flu and bad :( and we all have colds so we were all asleep by 9.

    Hey did you ever get the free gallon of paint?

    Today I'm checking out the awesome planner I get to review on my other blog Loving the Semi Country Life. I LOVE it so far!!! Been needing a planner bad. Have a wonderful 1st day of 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Friend! I sense a great year of contentment ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!