Monday, February 14, 2011
Menu Plan Monday ~ For the Sweets
Rick and Dawson get back from their Tahoe trip this afternoon. I am ready for them to come home! Today we are back at school, after 9 days off due to the snow. Brynne and I are trying to get everything done so we can go to Eli's Valentine party this afternoon.
Here's our meal plan for the next week ...
Valentine Monday ~ Chicken fettucine, brownies and sprinkled snow cream
Tuesday ~ Hot dogs and mac and cheese for the kids (Rick and I are going on our Valentine date)
Wednesday ~ FFY
Thursday ~ Cheesy chicken and rice
Friday ~ Tacos
Saturday ~ Mini pizzas for Family Game Night 2
Sunday ~ Homemade chicken noodle soup (didn't have last week)
Eli and Brynne would like to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day (and so would the rest of the family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your menu. Happy ♥ day!!
ReplyDeleteThe Valentine's Day cards are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe Valentine cards turned out great! Happy love day!
ReplyDeleteThose Valentine's Day cards are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete