Sunday, February 6, 2011

Preparations for more snow. Yes, she is a comin'!

Another storm system is headed our way on Tuesday/Wednesday and we are supposed to get another 5-10" of snow (although we heard, unofficially, that it's really more like 20" but they aren't really saying that so they don't scare us half to death!)

Since we ran out of milk and t.p. last week, we went out yesterday and prepared for this upcoming storm ...

6 gallons of milk. Check.

An overloaded pantry and freezer. Check.

My nails done. Check.

Now we're ready.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Friend. I hope you are staying warm.

    I LOVE that part of your snow preparations include a manicure. That's so something I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been out of the house since Monday! I'm wondering if we go to school at all this week? I was suppose to move into my new classroom this Thursday and Friday.

    We need to stock up again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as your nails are pretty, no one will notice the shortage of milk. You silly rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. as long as the nails are done, you're good to go, right? ha. love it.

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!