Monday, November 7, 2011

Good and Bad

There's lots going on here, as usual, which has wrecked havoc on my blog writing. I simply have not had the time! Many things happening have their good aspects and bad aspects. Here are some:

I went to Canton this weekend.

The Good: I spent some quality time with my mom and aunt. We shopped until we literally dropped. The weather was beautiful. I was rejuvenated.

The Bad: While I was gone we had an earthquake (actually two) in Oklahoma and our house had a bad case of the tremors which scared my kids to death. I am ex.haust.ed. today! I ate way too many carbs and gained back the three pounds I worked so hard to lose last week.


Rick started his new job today.

The Good: He is happy with the change and looks forward to what it will mean for him personally and professionally.

The Bad: He will likely be traveling a lot which will take some major getting-used-to.


I have made it to the half-way point in our busy season.

The Good: We have completed two birthdays and Halloween. We only have two more birthdays and Christmas. Then we are off to Florida for a week with my whole family.

The Bad: The rest of the busy season is going to be really busy and I am feeling overwhelmed.


I really, really, really hope to get back into regular blogging. I just need to settle down a bit. (Enter husband saying, "Yeah, right!" here.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I'm right there with you! I haven't been blogging at all! We've had so many things going on...I just haven't had the time to read blogs or write mine!

    I'm hoping to get back into my regular rhythm soon!

    P.S. You were in TX!!! Next time you're down we should try to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that he will be traveling a lot. I'm so glad he likes it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy with the weather and now Earthquakes. Are they doing natural gas drilling up there? I've never heard of an earth quake in OK. We've had some in TX too this year. CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!