Outside my window... Beautiful, sunny, fall day!
I am thinking... that today can be a successful and productive day, even though some of us feel under the weather and we started our day off late because we overslept. Attitudes are good, so that's a good way to start.
I am thankful ... that my husband loves me enough to send me away for a weekend.
I am wearing... gray knit pants, a gray and white striped long-sleeve t-shirt, my "New York" hat, and tennis shoes
I am planning... the next birthday, which is Kyndal's.
I am creating... a course description for the business law class I signed on to write (only have to do the course description now, and write the class starting in January.)
I am going... to arrange all of Eli's clothes today.
I am reading... The Hunger Games, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Dawson's read-a-loud), listening to Pride and Prejudice while I work out.
I am hoping... that Rick has a positive meeting this evening.
From the learning rooms... Fall studies for Brynne, Trail of Tears for Dawson. All of the other studies are moving along nicely.
Noticing that ... I cook more tasty food when I am on a diet. Or maybe I am just so hungry that anything tastes good.
From the kitchen... Burritos tonight!
Around the house... The pansies are so big and pretty now that the weather has gotten cooler! I need to buy a few more to replace the ones that got scorched from planting too early.
One of my favorite things... Watching my kids interact with one another.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tomorrow Dawson, Brynne and I are traveling to Tahlequah to visit the Cherokee Heritage Center and learn first-hand about the Trail of Tears. Then we are laying pretty low the rest of the week UNTIL I LEAVE ON FRIDAY FOR CANTON!! I don't know what the rest of the family is doing, and I don't rightly care. Just keep 'em alive, honey.
I am hoping... that Rick has a positive meeting this evening.
From the learning rooms... Fall studies for Brynne, Trail of Tears for Dawson. All of the other studies are moving along nicely.
Noticing that ... I cook more tasty food when I am on a diet. Or maybe I am just so hungry that anything tastes good.
From the kitchen... Burritos tonight!
Around the house... The pansies are so big and pretty now that the weather has gotten cooler! I need to buy a few more to replace the ones that got scorched from planting too early.
One of my favorite things... Watching my kids interact with one another.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tomorrow Dawson, Brynne and I are traveling to Tahlequah to visit the Cherokee Heritage Center and learn first-hand about the Trail of Tears. Then we are laying pretty low the rest of the week UNTIL I LEAVE ON FRIDAY FOR CANTON!! I don't know what the rest of the family is doing, and I don't rightly care. Just keep 'em alive, honey.
From my picture journal.
I love catching moments like this.
I love catching moments like this.
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:
Post a Comment
In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!