Outside my window... Cold and overcast, getting dark. Definitely fall.
I am thinking... about how I have been looking forward to having several days of quiet at home during this break, but now I am feeling a little sad that the majority of my family will not be here onThanksgiving. We'll make the most of it, though!!!!
I am thankful ... that my sister's baby she is expecting is healthy and strong.
I am wearing... Nike hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes.
I am planning... a loving and meaningful Thanksgiving for Eli and Brynne.
I am creating... organized rooms in anticipation of the busy holidays.
I am going... to get out of my p.j.'s as infrequently as possible over the next five days.
I am reading... Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (Dawson's read-a-loud), The Forgotten Waltz by Anne Enright, Thanksgiving on Thursday by Mary Pope Osborne (Eli and Brynne's break read-a-long).
I am hoping... that all of the members of my family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
From the learning rooms... We focused on Thanksgiving this week, and also the discoveries of Christopher Columbus in anticipation of a field trip next Monday.
Noticing that ... before I started using MyFitnessPal, I was eating WAAAAYYYY more calories than I was supposed to in a day, even though the majority of it was healthy food. It's amazing to me to see the proper serving sizes of food.
From the kitchen... will be a roasting turkey in a couple of days, and some pumpkin pie.
Around the house... are thousands of black birds that are so loud they sound like a horror movie.
One of my favorite things... is getting my house completely organized and clean.
A few plans for the rest of the week... My family is dispersing for Thanksgiving this year. Eli, Brynne, and I will spend the holiday together at home. We are going to hear Brynne sing with her homeschool choir at the Community Center tomorrow morning, and we'll go see Happy Feet 2 at some point this weekend. But, mostly, we will be relaxing and enjoying some time off from school, and eating lots of turkey.
I am hoping... that all of the members of my family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
From the learning rooms... We focused on Thanksgiving this week, and also the discoveries of Christopher Columbus in anticipation of a field trip next Monday.
Noticing that ... before I started using MyFitnessPal, I was eating WAAAAYYYY more calories than I was supposed to in a day, even though the majority of it was healthy food. It's amazing to me to see the proper serving sizes of food.
From the kitchen... will be a roasting turkey in a couple of days, and some pumpkin pie.
Around the house... are thousands of black birds that are so loud they sound like a horror movie.
One of my favorite things... is getting my house completely organized and clean.
A few plans for the rest of the week... My family is dispersing for Thanksgiving this year. Eli, Brynne, and I will spend the holiday together at home. We are going to hear Brynne sing with her homeschool choir at the Community Center tomorrow morning, and we'll go see Happy Feet 2 at some point this weekend. But, mostly, we will be relaxing and enjoying some time off from school, and eating lots of turkey.
From my picture journal.
The Turkey plates Eli, Brynne and I made for all of the residents of my grandma's nursing home. They sayd, "I am thankful for your Legacy."
The Turkey plates Eli, Brynne and I made for all of the residents of my grandma's nursing home. They sayd, "I am thankful for your Legacy."
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:
Post a Comment
In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!