I got back into my regular schedule of getting up and having my quiet time, riding my bike and walking. School was good. We went to my mom's to have lunch, and the weather was even nice enough that we walked/scootered there and back. I made a big pot of "throw everything in" vegetable soup and started watching the portion sizes of the foods the kids eat. Eli and I went to Cub Scouts while Brynne stayed home with Dawson and took a shower. Dawson went to his job interview and got the job! He will be a Dietary Aide at the nursing home in town. After Scouts Eli took a shower and the little kids watched WWE Monday Night Raw until bedtime. I watched The Biggest Loser and then read until midnight finishing my book.
Tuesday, February 5th
I did my morning routine, again, but this time my mom and our friend didn't know I was in the garage feeding the cat and they left me! I waited a bit and then rode my bike to the park where they were already halfway through their first lap. I walked the small loop until they came around and we finished our walk. The kids and I had a Lazy Tuesday kind of day doing school work (which means we were in our comfy clothes, wrapped up in blankets). We had NOTHING planned all day, so right after school I grabbed my new book, a cup of green tea, and hit the couch for some reading time. Dawson surprised me after school with a scrolled piece of paper tied with a ribbon .. it was an invitation for him to apply for National Honor Society based on his good grades!
Wednesday, February 6th
It was another successful day of routine. I started off my day with my bike ride and walk, then came home for a great day of school with the kids. After school Brynne and Eli each had a friend over while I made some zucchini muffins. Dawson's two buddies came over for a while. The little kids and I went to church for dinner and for bell choir practice. When we got home they took showers and then Eli watched WWE Main Event. They went to bed and Dawson and I watched the second episode of The Following.
Thursday, February 7th
It was raining, so no walking. We started school a little early, also, and did the 3R's before driving to Wbg (that's what I'll call it) for Co-op. We had some fun at our classes and then stopped by Aldi to replenish our fruit supply. As we had nothing planned for the evening, we just came home and did a little housework. The kids took baths, got to bed on time, and Dawson and I watched some t.v. before we went to bed.
Friday, February 8th
We ended our week with a good walk, but it was cold and windy! The kids and I put in a full day of school, and I did some housework. Rick arrived at about 6:00 p.m. and I said, "tag, you're it" as Brynne and I walked out the door to go to Kyndal's senior night at her school (for cheerleading.) We watched the game and I walked with her in the recognition ceremony. Brynne and I came home and I was exhausted! So, I promptly went to bed. Dawson started his new job.
Saturday, February 9th
I was SOOO tired all day. In fact, I didn't even get out of bed for the first time until 11:00 a.m., and then spent the rest of the day in and out of bed. I am wondering if I'm anemic, as I have been really fatigued and experiencing the same symptoms Kyndal was when she was diagnosed. Rick took the little kids to Subway and Walmart. Dawson went to Taylar's family BBQ. Rick brought me flowers for an early Valentine's Day (since I won't see him). I divided them up into three mason jars so I could have a mini-bouquet in the bedroom, kitchen, and on my desk. Then he and I ordered Chinese. I went back to bed and Rick and the kids played Wii until bedtime. I got up then and he and I watched Smash.
Sunday, February 10th
It was a much more energetic day. Dawson worked from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. He found an elderly gentleman that he really likes, a former Army man. Rick, the kids, and I went to church. When we got home I did lesson plans while Rick and the kids played Wii. We went to mom and dad's for a delicious fish dinner and family time. Rick headed back to Oklahoma. Everybody got to bed on time and I watched Downton Abbey until I was too tired to finish watching it.
And that was our week! This one is starting out to be pretty similar. (Most of our weeks are this time of year.)
I love this Project 365. How fun it will be for you to look back in a year or two and see what was going on in your lives. My husbands grandmother journaled her days in notebooks in much the same format. After she passed away, they were priceless treasures! So you could even be leaving a legacy for your children, grandchildren, etc! :)
ReplyDelete