Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hoppin' Into Halloween Weekend

What are you doing for Halloween this weekend, if you celebrate? This afternoon we are going to a Fall Festival at the high school to jump on inflatables, ride ponies and play games. Tomorrow evening we have been invited to a Halloween party at one of Brynne's friends. Her dad is going to take all the kids trick-or-treating "hayride" style around our subdivision. All houses here are on one-acre lots, so walking from house-to-house gets tiring to exhausted moms little legs.



I just had to go ahead and reveal Eli's costume. He got to wear it to school on Friday. Brynne's costume is identical. I think they turned out so cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little tongue you added, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on the frog costumes! He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!