Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rick Rocks ~ Because I Could Easily Sell Him

... and I don't mean on the black market.

I've mentioned in several posts how miserable Rick has been at his job for a long, long time. It makes it difficult for me to fully enjoy the fact that I get to do exactly what I want every single day when he is so miserable. I feel like I am happy at his expense.

As he has interviewed for jobs, it has made me think that I wish the potential employers would call me in and interview me about Rick. I could totally sell him!

I would tell the interviewer the following about Rick:
  • He has incredible work ethic.
  • When he goes to work, he wants to be busy working.
  • He is extremely organized!
  • He is very task-oriented and never misses a deadline.
  • He is self-motivated and takes the initiative to go above and beyond what is asked of him.
  • He will make his company look good.
  • He will always represent his company with the highest integrity.
  • When he is given a task to do, it will be done right.
  • He is super smart and super personable.
  • He will do whatever he can to take care of his fellow employees, especially if they are his insubordinates.
  • He really only needs one things from an employer: To be and feel valued.
I know that he would be more than an asset to any company that would hire him. I hope that he gets the opportunity to 'show his stuff' to one of them soon. His company has no idea what they have, and they are going to lose him. Too bad for them.

Rick Rocks ~  Because I could easily sell him.

** Oh, and I woke up in the middle of the night last night and realized that Friday was two days ago! I haven't missed a Rick Rocks post on a Friday for over a year. Sorry honey! Fall Break has me befuzzled.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Rick gets a new job that he will love soon! I think people who don't love their jobs should do just what he is doing...look some other place.

    Sounds like he has great qualities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Rick has all the qualities an employer would be looking for! I hope he finds a new job soon!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!