Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nicole's Daybook

Outside my window... The sun has just risen up from the bluff.

I am thinking... about Rick and his job.

I am thankful ... for a husband who takes care of his family.

I am wearing... my new gray sweatsuit and tennis shoes.

I am planning... a study guide and Science test for Dawson.

I am creating... a hobo costume for Kyndal. Got the frogs done this weekend. Turned out SO cute! I'll post about them later.

I am going... to be in bed by 9:00 p.m. tonight GUARANTEED!

I am reading... Nothing at the moment, but I have a couple of books waiting for me at the library to pick up tomorrow. One is a homeschooling book and one is by my favorite author, Kristin Hannah.

I am hoping... that we have a quiet week.

On my mind... is my lack of excitement for the holidays.

From the learning rooms... Today is the first day after Fall Break. We had a glorious 5 day weekend. I have a feeling no one is going to be too excited to get back to school today, except for Brynne. She never shuts down.

Noticing that ... I am feeling much better emotionally. I think I really needed this last weekend.

From the kitchen... Easy.

Around the house... everyone is still sleeping. Gotta start getting them up and ready for the day.

One of my favorite things... is seeing how much the kids love their daddy.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I am going to try to keep this week as low-key as possible. We don't really have any plans until this weekend when I will take the kids to some kind of Fall Festival on Saturday and then trick-or-treating on Sunday night.

From my picture journal.
Our picnic at the park on Thursday. Beautiful day!

Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!