Outside my window... Chilly, crisp ... I love it!
I am thinking... about how confused I am about this situation with Brynne's kindergarten teacher. I just don't understand what happened and I am sad about it.
I am thankful ... that Rick is so supportive of me, even though what I'm doing might not be what's best for him.
I am wearing... a rosey red shirt, denim skinny jeans and leopard flats.
I am planning... two sets of lesson plans, and I'm behind!
I am creating... a schedule board, reading nook and center area for Brynne.
I am going... to get everything done early today so we can all pile on the couch to watch The Biggest Loser tonight. I said this exact same thing last week and my plan is to do the same tonight.
I am reading... nothing for myself now. With the addition of Brynne to my day, doing her lessons plans and all that I have going on, personal reading is going to have to take a back burner. The only reading I am doing is with their schooling, which right now is Aesop's Fables and Brynne and I are getting ready to start Meet Kaya (from The American Girl series). Reading is reading, right? I do still read all my magazines I subscribe to. I enjoy that.
I am hoping... that I am able to work out a schedule where all of our schoolwork is done by 2:00 every day so that we can shut down and I can regroup and think like a wife and mom for the evening.
On my mind... is how I just need to "let go" of my failed relationships and concentrate on today and my future.
From the learning rooms... Wow. Well, our learning room got bigger this week. Rick said he's going to have to knock down the wall between our upstairs living room and the playroom if I add any more students. He also said that we are in the middle of an interesting social experiment: one girl in public school, one girl homeschooled, one boy homeschooled and one boy in public school. Who will make it out alive? (Hopefully that answer is me.)
Noticing that ... things certainly happen for a reason.
From the kitchen... Kitchen? Who has time for a kitchen? No, seriously, meal planning is going great and a part of me is glad it's time for fall dinners (although they make me fatter.)
Around the house... are piles of schoolwork and lists everywhere. I am really hoping to get organized in the next day or so.
One of my favorite things... is having nowhere to go and nothing to do on the weekends.
I am hoping... that I am able to work out a schedule where all of our schoolwork is done by 2:00 every day so that we can shut down and I can regroup and think like a wife and mom for the evening.
On my mind... is how I just need to "let go" of my failed relationships and concentrate on today and my future.
From the learning rooms... Wow. Well, our learning room got bigger this week. Rick said he's going to have to knock down the wall between our upstairs living room and the playroom if I add any more students. He also said that we are in the middle of an interesting social experiment: one girl in public school, one girl homeschooled, one boy homeschooled and one boy in public school. Who will make it out alive? (Hopefully that answer is me.)
Noticing that ... things certainly happen for a reason.
From the kitchen... Kitchen? Who has time for a kitchen? No, seriously, meal planning is going great and a part of me is glad it's time for fall dinners (although they make me fatter.)
Around the house... are piles of schoolwork and lists everywhere. I am really hoping to get organized in the next day or so.
One of my favorite things... is having nowhere to go and nothing to do on the weekends.
A few plans for the rest of the week... There is not one thing on the calendar! We are going nowhere. We are doing nothing. Therefore, I am happy. (See "One of my favorite things" above.)
From my picture journal.
One of the pages from the book Dawson wrote and illustrated last week on the topics of Ancient Egypt and deserts. The book is called "Searching for Tut" and this picture depicts Tut's wife hitting him. The book is really fun and the little kids loved being a part of it!
From my picture journal.
One of the pages from the book Dawson wrote and illustrated last week on the topics of Ancient Egypt and deserts. The book is called "Searching for Tut" and this picture depicts Tut's wife hitting him. The book is really fun and the little kids loved being a part of it!
I'm sorry to hear about Brynnes' teacher. Don't you hate when people and relationships change and your like "What did I miss?" It's like they had a meeting behind your back....which is probably exactly what happened. I think it's great that your analyzing each of your kids different needs and going with it. That's the mark of a really great mom!
ReplyDeleteP.S. We LOVE the Biggest Loser also ☺