This has been a great weekend. On Friday night, we attended a surprise 40th birthday party for our neighbor. It was nice to get dressed up and go somewhere with my husband for some grown-up time.
Yesterday, I cleaned house all day! It was so nice to get it done and regain some order. Then last night we had some friends over for dinner. We haven't invited anyone over to the house in the longest time. The kids played with their friends and had a great time and we had some awesome adult conversation.
Then today?? I have sat in this chair and watched all of the shows I have DVR'd, gotten caught up on some blogging, graded assignments and inputted grades, and relaxed.
Enjoyable.
That sounds wonderful! What a beautiful family picture too. =)
ReplyDeleteI surfed over from Lexie Loo & Dylan Too.
how is trixie? and your right one more is nothing :)
ReplyDelete