Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nicole's Daybook

Outside my window... It's sunny and warm.

I am thinking... about how much I am looking forward to retirement age.

I am thankful ... that my Aunt Rhonda's mastectomy went well and that the tests they ran showed no cancer issues.

I am wearing... jean capris, silver flats, an orange/gray/purple/white short-sleeved shirt and a white jean jacket.

I am planning... to take the kids to the pumpkin patch today and get some pumpkins for our house.

I am creating... A button "BOO" pumpkin for the front porch.

I am going... to have a glass of wine and enjoy my t.v. shows this evening. "It's TUESDAY" is back!

I am reading...  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (I honestly have not read in a week. I've been too busy with school and other things.), The Captain's Dog by Roland Smith, (Dawson's read-a-loud), lots of books each day with Eli and Brynne, 1 John (as part of the Good Morning Girls Bible study).

I am hoping... that a certain teenager in my life is able to figure out soon that things don't have to be as difficult as he/she makes them.

From the learning rooms... Brynne is starting to learn multiplication concepts. Dawson is concentrating on the U.S. Flag history and some eggy science experiments demonstrating cellular osmosis and hypotonic and hypertonic solutions. Eli is hoping to get 100% on his spelling pre-test again this week! And Kyndal is enjoying her Cosmo classes .. other school, not so much.

Noticing that ... I made some parenting mistakes in the past year that I am now regretting.

From the kitchen... Having those meatball subs that we didn't have time to make last night.

Around the house... Mums and pansies.

One of my favorite things... Fall colors and fragrances.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Enjoying each day despite the storms of life.

From my picture journal.

Homeschool moms on a much-needed night out!


Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!