Don't you just love the criticism and judgment of some snivler who only knows a quarter what she is talking about? Yeah, me too.
The Wisdom Tooth Extraction Diet is not one I particularly recommend, but it is effective.
It was sooooo good yesterday evening to see my husband come home from a day of work exhausted because he had actually had a full day of work to do, and for him to feel like he has FINALLY found where he fits.
I think I may be getting the feeling back to my lower lip and chin. I have those pin-prick feelings that are so annoying and almost hurt.
The countdown to Florida has begun! Only 15 more days until the warmth of the sun hits my face and the sand sinks between my toes.
Looking forward to a weekend of cleaning house, going to the grocery store, doing lesson plans, and inputting grades. No, really, I am! Seriously!
It was 80 here today...but storming! Glad that you are feeling better and hopefully you'll be 100% by vacation.
ReplyDeleteThe wisdom tooth diet will sure make that bikini look good when you get to Florida....there's a bright side to everything!!!
ReplyDelete