Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Well, it's time to get back into the reality of my life which includes fixing nightly meals for my family. Coming off a great vacation, I am not feeling a big trip to the grocery store. So, that means it's time for a pantry and freezer purge. What can I pull together this week using what I already have? Let's get creative.

Monday ~ Spaghetti, with leftover meatballs in the freezer from meatball subs

Tuesday ~ Grilled pork chops (yay .. it's grilling season again!) with garlic mashed potatoes

Wednesday ~ FFY (I'll have to make a trip to get some pizza rolls, or Eli and Brynne will surely die!)

Thursday ~ Chicken and bows (I forgot we didn't get to that the week before vacation!)

Friday ~ Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits

Saturday ~ Bean and cheese tostadas

Sunday ~ Salmon patties, rice, and broccoli

I'll have to go to the store Sunday. We will be out of everything by then!!!

1 comment:

  1. Going shopping every week is my least favorite chore! But everyone wants to eat,so I go. Your menu sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!