| Tastes better than it appears. |
In a coffee cup, put in two eggs and about a tablespoon (or a splash) of milk. Whip together. Microwave for about one minute. Take out and stir and add anything you want to it. Today I added a little shredded cheddar cheese, a handful of spinach leaves chopped finely, one mushroom chopped finely, one leftover cooked asparagus I had in the fridge from dinner the other night, a shake or two or salt and pepper. Then microwave for about another 30 seconds. Mix and eat!
![]() |
| Source |
These eggs are so filling that when I eat them I am rarely even hungry at lunch time. And they are so much easier than getting out and dirtying a skillet and spatula, a bowl to mix the eggs, a plate and a fork. It's all done in one coffee cup with one fork.
Try it!
I am linking up with Food on Friday at Carole's Chatter.

I will pass this on to my sister her boy loves eggs.
ReplyDeletequick and easy is what she needs in the morning. :)
Hi there, this is a really nice post involving eggs. It would be great if you linked to it in my brand new Food on Friday series. This week it is about all things egg. Food on Friday It would make my day if you put a link into it via the Mr Linky widget.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to try that. We all love eggs here and I hate the skillet / spatula cleaning process. Not sure why, but I HATE it. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try this in the morning...sounds so easy!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a star for putting up the link. Thank you very much. Hopefully soon we will have a nice collection of all things eggy!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to try this...sounds yummy! A plus that you can individualize for each child at breakfast without feeling like a short order cook!
ReplyDeleteLast week you very kindly linked an eggy post to my Food on Friday series. This week it is all about asparagus. Would love to see another contribution from you. Food on Friday
ReplyDeleteI just don't think I have a THING to add about asparagus. I just heat mine up in some water with a little bit of salt. Nothin' fancy. But I've got a good pepper recipe when it's pepper week!
Delete