Monday, April 30, 2012

Babies!

On Saturday, my sister had her first baby shower. She got lots of great things for the baby, and we had a fun afternoon with family and friends.

This is the bow holder I made for my sister. It turned out so cute, and I was really proud of it! (Blurry picture, though.) The funny part is that my sister has always made fun of Brynne's bows. Never say never.

My sister Kristen, niece Rylee, mom Aleta, daughter Kyndal, and me.

SO excited for my sister!

Her hostess, Jessica, did an amazing job with the food!

Then when my brother walked into my parents' house yesterday for his visit from his home in Portland, Oregon, he had some very exciting news for our family ....


We are going to be having another baby!

My sister is due with my niece, Ashtyn Rae, in July. And now my baby brother and his wife ... his high school sweetheart, Shawna ... are expecting their first baby in October!!

We were so emotional as a family because Tim and Shawna suffered a miscarriage last year.

We are thrilled and cannot wait to see these two little munchkins grow up together! God is so good!

4 comments:

  1. Exciting news! Double the blessing...keep us updated with these babies. oh, and I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After searching everywhere for a pair of shoes, I found these at Walmart, of all places!! Very comfortable!

      Delete
  2. I love the bow holder you made. And I'm so excited for your brother, and your sister too! Babies are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting for your family!
    I love your bow holder. A little girl can never have too many bows!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!