You might be wondering where I have been?? I have been over at Journey to Excellence a lot. This time of year we are just so busy and consumed with schooling. We are pushing hard to get done, and there are so many activities that keep us busy! It seems that even everything we are doing as a family is somehow related to school. If you want to see what we are doing, stop by Journey to Excellence.
We do have some completely personal and fun things coming up in the next few weeks, so I'll be posting more here. Until then, though, I hope you will keep checking back and not give up on me.
Have a great weekend!

I was SO excited to think you had hidden yourself in that picture....I was all set to find you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're doing well! This time of year is so busy for us. I'm sorry I haven't been stopping by as often. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete