Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Where Two or More are Gathered ....

I would like to humbly ask for prayers for a young man from my distant past, who is still very active in the lives of my children. He feels desperate. He feels alone. He is crying out for help, so loudly crying out for help! Real help from someone, anyone who loves him and believes in him. I don't know who is really reaching out to him, if anyone. Maybe many are and he is just not accepting it. There is no doubt that he has acted out, been inappropriate in his actions and reactions, has dug himself into a deep hole. However, he has not acted alone, in my opinion. He has much to overcome. And most of what he is hearing from those who love him is how bad he really is. Those are hard words to overcome.

I believe in him. I know that he can overcome the difficulties in his life and excel. God has created him to do something special, singular only to him. I pray that someone is able to breathe that truth into him before it's too late. I pray that someone will step up and give him the right support, offer him some hope. I pray, more than anything, for God's interceding hand.

Will you please join me?

5 comments:

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!