Last week Eli and Brynne participated in our church's children's musical, "I am a Promise". It was such a wonderful growth experience for both of them. Eli and Brynne were both chosen to recite Bible verses in the program, and they each had a speaking part. They worked so hard and did so good! We were so proud of them!
| Sign language to "I Surrender All" |
On Wednesday night the church held a Cast Party at the bowling alley. The kids had so much fun bowling, eating pizza and cupcakes.
| Love blue cupcake teeth! |
| Thank you Ms. Connie for a fun party! |
During the practices, the kids earned "money" for attendance and memorizing Bible verses. The director of the program purchased toys and games and the kids got to spend their money on them. This was very exciting for the kids!
The experience was actually a little chaotic for me. But, they enjoyed it so much! And it opened up a desire to perform. I guess I can certainly deal with the craziness of musical practices and memorizations for them to experience such joy.

What a great experience!
ReplyDelete