Thursday, May 31, 2012

HSV Garden Challange ~ May Progress Report

We were finally able to get our vegetable garden planted at the first of May. We have had some good progress and so far things are looking good! I am hoping that temps don't get too hot. Last year I didn't have ONE tomato because the night temps never got below 85 degrees. So far I have eaten several little cherry tomatoes. Every time one ripens, I pop it in my mouth.

We had a nice soaking rain last night, so my garden is perfectly happy today!


Look! A couple of tomatoes!

Rick can't WAIT for the jalapenos! He'll eat them at every meal!

Squash and zucchini are sprouting!

Potatoes are about ready to be dug out! That will be fun to do with the kids.

I eat EVERY cherry tomato as it ripens. This one is next!

Some baby corn stalks. I really just use these for fall decorations.

To see other gardens, go to The Homeschool Village.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!