Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nicole's Daybook

Outside my window... it is sunny and lovely! Going to be in the mid-80's this whole week. I'd rather have the mid-70's like last week, but I'm not complaining!!! Beautiful!

I am thinking... about the daily improvements I want to make in myself.

I am thankful ... that we got our water back in the middle of the night! Geez! You don't realize how much you use something until you don't have it. And we all need baths!!

I am wearing... Canton "Shop 'til you drop" t-shirt and pink and black leopard pj bottoms.

I am planning...  Keeper at Home Club specifics, and curriculum choices for next year.
 
I am creating... pretty flower pots and perennial gardens. I've got Crepe Myrtle, Clematis and Day Lilies this year to add a little color.

I am going... to take Dawson to the dentist today to get the remainder of the brackets put on his bottom teeth. Good news ... his tooth is starting to come up! Surgery and orthodontic success!

I am reading...  Home Front by Kristin Hannah, Almost Amish by Nancy Sleeth, Templar by P.C. Doherty, Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

I am hoping... to get some motivation today. I've been tired, and we are ready for school to be over. But I need to get in gear so we can finish strong.

From the learning rooms... Six more days! Just gotta get things finished up. It's so hard to keep on track, but we will fight hard this week to get done.

Noticing that ... the flies .. oh the flies .. are TERRIBLE! Gross!!! It's going to be a BAD buggy summer.

From the kitchen... are pork tacos tonight, I think.

Around the house... are some perennials that needs to get in the ground. Now that we have water, I can finish that up.

One of my favorite things... is watching my kids blossom and gain confidence.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Dawson has a dentist appointment today. Tomorrow night is dress rehearsal for the children's musical at church. And we have no plans the rest of the week or weekend. Yay!

From my picture journal.

 Look what someone did ...


Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.



2 comments:

  1. Way to go....100 books is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Way to go, Brynne!
    The bugs are so bad here, too. Yuck!
    I hope you're enjoying your week!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!