| Don't we look 'glossy'?? |
The innkeeper at Peabody House, and some of her other guests, highly recommended dinner at Local Flavor Cafe. And it did not disappoint!
It was within walking distance of Peabody House, so we leisurely walked to the restaurant and had a drink while we waited for our table.
We had the most amazing waiter and the most amazing food while dining on the patio. The weather was perfect, and the company was, too. For an appetizer we had shrimp salad stuffed avocados with a chipotle mayonnaise sauce. Oh. my. gosh. It was soooo good! Rick had a filet and I had baked tilapia. And we topped it off with another creme brulee. I don't know which restaurant to give the creme brulee prize to.
We had planned to walk next door to a wine bar, but we were both really tired and full. Rick had played a lot of golf that day, and I had exhausted myself with all the relaxing I did. We went back to the room and finished the night watching some golf and got to bed early.
This was such a great weekend. There was the perfect amount of relaxtion, fun, romance, and sightseeing. Eureka Springs, Arkansas, is a great place for couples!
No comments:
Post a Comment
In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!