Well, let's get back to it, shall we? The first two weeks of our summer break have been trying, at a minimum. Being "off" emotionally makes me feel "off" in every other area of my life, especially in meal planning. I declare .. Enough is enough. It's time to take back some control and do what I know works best for us. The first step is in planning meals for the next two weeks, writing them on the meal calendar, and then grocery shopping to accomplish the goals. (I even did some organization in the pantry to help me along.)
Our meals for this week came from the November 2011 issue of Woman's Day magazine. For some reason I came upon it and started looking through it. The meals sounded good. So, they were my inspiration:
Monday ~ Garlicky shrimp and spinach with pasta
Tuesday ~ Pork veggie stir fry
Wednesday ~ Fend for Yourself
Thursday ~ Garlic-thyme chicken breasts with fresh green beans and roasted potatoes
Friday to Sunday ~ Daddy and the littles are eating easy foods because I will be spending the weekend in Kansas City helping my sister get her baby's nursery painted and decorated, and attending her baby shower.

Yum foods and Fun times! Enjoy your weekend with your sis...
ReplyDeleteThe stir fry and the chicken sound so good!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great weekend!
Sounds yummy! Enjoy your trip.
ReplyDelete