Thursday, June 14, 2012

FORE-t-2



This guy is 42 years old today. Since golf = his life, the kids and I decided to make his birthday a golf theme.

We surprised him at work, just before lunch, and delivered him his birthday gift ... a cool golf picture to hang in his office. (I have a vision of getting permission to paint his office and fill his shelves with neat, vintage golf items.) We also brought him McDonald's because he had a webinar at 12:30 and couldn't leave to go out to lunch.



After lunch we ran to the store to begin the preparations for his championship dinner.


We made "links" (grilled hot links and hot dogs), and had "chips" (potato chips), "sand trap" chip dip, and "slices" (of cantelope and apples).




We decorated the table with a blue table cloth, green plates, golf balls and golf tees.



For dessert the kids and I made cupcakes with a plastic golf ball and tee.


I think his birthday was a "hole in one".



1 comment:

  1. Wow! You did a fantastic job with the golf themed birthday party!! To my husband golf IS his life so he would love something like this even for Father's day - maybe next year : ).

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!