Brynne and I had the cutest conversation last night.
She told me that when she becomes a "big lady" she is going to live one house away from me. I asked her what she was going to do for a job and she said, "clean my house." Then she said, "Well some ladies play golf. I'm going to play golf."
I asked her if she was going to have kids and she said, "I don't know them yet." She said, "I'm going to get a dog. Her name will be 'Susie'." And then she said she is going to have another dog named 'Chloe'.
I asked her if her kids were going to go to school or do school at home. She said, "What if any of my kids are like Eli?" I said, "What do you mean?" She said, "What if they don't talk good?" She said, "If they talk good they can stay home for school. If they can't talk good then they will go to school like Eli."
She said her daddy (she meant husband) was going to stay home and teach her kids with her. I said, 'Who is going to make money to pay for your house?" She said, "I'm not going to have to pay for my house."
It was precious. Basically, she's planning to be me, but play golf like her daddy.
That's so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing!
ReplyDelete