Thursday, November 11, 2010

PLEASE BE IN PRAYER (and hug your husband today!)

Please pray for my blogging friend, Veronica. On Tuesday her husband fell out of a tree stand and died. He was only 31 years old. They have two beautiful little children under the age of six and Vee is pregnant with their third child, halfway through her pregnancy.

I am absolutely numb from the news of this.

Who cares that Garth Brooks' daughter tp'd my house.

5 comments:

  1. Who can read this and not feel sick? If this doesn't put in to perspective what grievances we "think" we have, what will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just horrible! I can't begin to imagine her pain.

    So tragic! A good friend of mine's husband died at age 40 just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sad :( I'm praying for the whole family. so sad also since its around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am at a loss for words! I am saying huge prayers for Veronica and her sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear that. Sending prayers their way.

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!