Outside my window... It went from 80 degrees yesterday to freezing cold today! Brrr!!!
I am thinking... about how exhausted I am. This craft party has about done me in. And I am mad at myself that I have let it consume so much of my time because I feel like the kids' birthday parties have gotten the shaft this year because I just haven't had anything left to put into them.
I am thankful ... for a night of pizza, beer and The Devil Wears Prada after a horrible day.
I am wearing... the total opposite of what I was wearing yesterday. I went from a short sleeved shirt and capris to a sweater, scarf and Uggs.
I am planning... to start cleaning my house for a showing tomorrow afternoon.
I am creating...Kyndal's 16th Birthday Bedroom Makeover.
I am going...enjoy my family this weekend.
I am reading... The Things We Do For Love by Kristin Hannah.
I am hoping... that our house showing goes good tomorrow.
On my mind...is how tired I am but how much I have planned to get accomplished this weekend.
From the learning rooms... We didn't do a thing this week. Eli's school had it's Fall Craft Party both yesterday and today. With that I was at school both days. Brynne got to participate with Eli and Dawson volunteered today with me. We definitely need a break! I want to get the next few weeks planned, though, so Dawson and I can start a new unit on Ancient Rome and Brynne and I can start a Christmas unit. Eli got his progress report and is doing really, really well. Kyndal stayed up super late last night working on an essay that was due today but that she had known about for quite a while. That girl is a procrastinator!
Noticing that ...people are less and less committed to things they sign onto.
From the kitchen... Going to make some BBQ Pepperjack Chicken in a bit.
Around the house... Are more messes than I want to clean up, but I have to get started!
One of my favorite things... cracking open my eyes in the early morning and smelling my coffee already brewed.
I am hoping... that our house showing goes good tomorrow.
On my mind...is how tired I am but how much I have planned to get accomplished this weekend.
From the learning rooms... We didn't do a thing this week. Eli's school had it's Fall Craft Party both yesterday and today. With that I was at school both days. Brynne got to participate with Eli and Dawson volunteered today with me. We definitely need a break! I want to get the next few weeks planned, though, so Dawson and I can start a new unit on Ancient Rome and Brynne and I can start a Christmas unit. Eli got his progress report and is doing really, really well. Kyndal stayed up super late last night working on an essay that was due today but that she had known about for quite a while. That girl is a procrastinator!
Noticing that ...people are less and less committed to things they sign onto.
From the kitchen... Going to make some BBQ Pepperjack Chicken in a bit.
Around the house... Are more messes than I want to clean up, but I have to get started!
One of my favorite things... cracking open my eyes in the early morning and smelling my coffee already brewed.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight and tomorrow I am cleaning like a mad woman for our house showing. Then Wednesday night I'll be sanding and priming Kyndal's bedroom furniture to paint it and clearing out her room. On Thanksgiving Day it will just be Rick, Eli, Brynne and I, and we are going to have a toned-down Thanksgiving dinner and maybe take in a movie. Somewhere this weekend I am completely redoing Kyndal's bedroom for her 16th Birthday present. I have tons to do! I also want to get up on Black Friday and do some shopping alone. Then it will be back to working on Kyndal's bedroom. Kyndal and Dawson will get back from their dad's on Sunday night and we'll get ready for a new burst of school until Christmas.
From my picture journal.
Me and the girls at Orange Leaf on Kyndal's birthday.
From my picture journal.
Me and the girls at Orange Leaf on Kyndal's birthday.
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

what a great picture :) hope you have a great thanksgiving weekend and I want to see pictures of her room when your done :)
ReplyDeleteYou are always busy! Can't wait to see Kyndal's bedroom makeover. I'm sure you'll do an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteThe weather is the same here. Yesterday it was 70, today it's 40. It could be worse, but I'm freezing!
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!