This morning, while driving home from taking Kyndal to her friend's to catch a ride to school, I was presented with the most amazing views! I almost felt like I had a private viewing of God's creation at its finest! Every car was driving away from what I was driving toward. So, I felt completely alone with God for that short 5 minute drive.
Quite a view, huh?
I was so excited about the pictures that I took the camera into the house to show Rick. An hour later when I took Eli to school, I pulled around the back of the school and a man was out of his car taking a picture of something in one of the trees. I really couldn't see anything, but thought I saw something like a black vulture in the branches. Then another car pulled over and got out. I still didn't see anything. After I dropped him off I looked back and there were two more cars stopped and the owners were taking pictures. I looked more closely and there was a BALD EAGLE in all it's majesty sitting in the branches of the tree. Then it soared into the sky. Breathtaking! I was so bummed I didn't have my camera.
I felt so honored to have the opportunity to see these things today.
** I am linking up to Handbook of Nature Study Winter Wednesday #1 World of Color Challenge.
Wow...what a gift! I love it when these opportunities come up and we are open and available to enjoy them. Then when we can share with others....it is even more awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your sunrise and your link with the OHC.
Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Is sad that so many still deny His existance!
ReplyDeleteNicole, the bald eagle was AMAZING! We were outside unloading kids and it (along with another HUGE bird) flew right up the sidewalk and over our heads! We couldn't tell if the second one was an eagle too, but it was just as big! Just stunning!
ReplyDeleteHoppin' over from Outdoor Hour at Handbook of Nature Study...BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteJessy
http://oursideofthemtn.blogspot.com
I like the way that once we started Nature Study, suddenly we began noticing so much more. What a sky to see and a bald eagle. What a treat!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! God is quite an Artist, isn't He?! :)
ReplyDelete