Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sickness Update ...

Yeah, you're gonna want to stop right now and go HERE to register for those bottles of L'il Critters Immune C gummies!

I checked on Brynne a couple of times in the night, and she was still cool as a cucumber and sleeping soundly.

She slept until 9:15 this morning and when she came out she said, "I'm all better." She has no fever, no stuffy/snotty nose, no cough.

Our next door neighbor, who is her age, had this same thing for 4+ days. Brynne had it for about 36 hours.

You need those gummies!

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled to hear she's feeling better! I sure wish Caroline was :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog....we have all been sick around my house too...so ready for everyone to feel good.

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!