Here's what we are having ...
Monday ~ Cook-to-order burgers, chips, beans and cottage cheese
Tuesday ~ Cheesy enchiladas and spanish rice
Wednesday ~ Fend for Yourself
Thursday ~ Manicotti (from the freezer)
Friday ~ Sub sandwiches and chips
Saturday ~ Bowtie chicken pasta
Sunday ~ Tomato soup and grilled cheese
** Please continue to pray for my friend, Vee. Her husband has now been gone for 2 months and her baby is due in a month. She can still barely breathe due to the anguish she suffers daily. She needs prayers for strength.
** And check back later. I've got a Giveaway announcement.

We enjoyed the snow yesterday. Sadly it didn't stick so no snowmen. Enjoy your beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're enjoying the snow! We're finally supposed to get the storm today. I really should duplicate some of your easier meals. I've been cooking full meals, and not eating, thanks to the nausea.
ReplyDeleteI will keep Vee in my prayers.