Yeah, we won't talk about the fact that I only exercised two days in a 14 day period!! Many factors contributed!
But this is a new week. We hit a record 107 degrees yesterday, and every day this week it's going to be over 100 degrees! I. hate. heat. I wish we lived in Colorado. Seriously.
But the heat's not going to stop me! Crusoe and I got up and briskly walked our 1.8 mile "big block" route this morning. I opted out of running since it's been two weeks since I've really done any exercise and because of the heat. I didn't want to make Crusoe sick, either.
We might not hit it hard this week, but we will hit it ... every day!
When you fall down, you just gotta get back up.
I'm up.
Getting back on track is hard, but once I am there, it is easy to keep going than I thought. Keep going! You'll be so glad you did.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that's hot! It's been in the high 90's here, and that's bad enough!
ReplyDeleteI took a break from my daily walks all last week, but decided that now that I'm almost full term, it's time to start back up!
Good for you girl! I just can't get motivated to get out in this heat and do anything! I'm so ready for some cooler weather!
ReplyDelete