Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How Hot is it in Oklahoma?

(** I received this in an e-mail from my friend, Springfield Pal. Yeah, it's this hot).



HOW HOT HAS IT BEEN
IN OKLAHOMA
This is is an un-posed picture of Elliot, a British Bulldog,
(trust me, you couldn't actually make Elliot do anything)
after his owners had emptied their cooler
in the driveway.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Poor thing :( I just cracked up when I saw this!

    Hope you and your family are doing well. I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is precious! I hope you all get some relief soon. I guess sooner or later it will have to get cooler, in time for ice storms and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute! It's been really hot here too. I'm ready for some cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-someone just sent me this pic saying it was in Sachse Texas, so I went online to find out if it was real before I shared it with anyone. So far-Oklahoma seems to be where it really came from!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!