Friday, August 19, 2011

Back 2 School



We started school yesterday, both public and home.

If I were being honest, I would say that the day was a little frazzled for all involved. Kyndal woke up in a rotten mood and was very nervous about going to the high school and was feeling overwhelmed about how hard her year is going to be. Eli settled in nicely in his class, although they have over 30 kids in there and you could hardly walk between the desks (but we did get word yesterday afternoon that they are adding another teacher this afternoon so the class sizes will decrease by 1/3.) At home we had a lot of introductions to our materials so felt a little behind all day. We did manage to get everything done we had planned and it went smoothly. All-in-all it was a good first day.

The pictures I took turned out great!

















Hope your school days are going well!

7 comments:

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!