Friday, August 5, 2011
Nintendo 3DS Sale
My little two each want a Nintendo 3DS really, really bad! They are $249. Ouch! However, I feel like they are going to be that item that you can't find at Christmas. So I've been looking at them, debating about whether I should order them if that's what we are going to get them.
But we have been very squeamish about spending $250 on each of the kids for Christmas, plus all the little extra things we always get them (pj's, a dvd, a game, etc.)
So, our plan was to get them one 3DS to share, each a game, and each some little extra gifts from Santa. Then after they get their normal Christmas money from their grandparents, they can pool their money together and buy another one. Then they would each have one. We suggested this idea to them, to be thinking about this when they wrote their letters to Santa. They thought it was a great idea and were totally satisfied with it.
But tonight I just happened to check on them online at Wal-Mart and they are $169 pre-ordered!!! That's a savings of $80 each! We decided that made it worth going ahead and getting them each one. So the majority of Santa's work is done for these two. Now I can watch the sales to get them each a game and they can use their Christmas money to buy more games if they want.
I don't know how long this sale will last. So, if you are in the market for a Nintendo 3DS, I suggest you get yours ordered NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is a good savings my girls played with them at best buy and said they loved the regular dsi's they have so I was happy.
ReplyDeleteafter awhile of playing it your eyes do feel a little funky.
what games do you want to get them??