Monday, February 20, 2012

BIG Announcement

Well, I have a huge announcement to make! I wasn't sure when I should reveal this. You never know whether you should tell people right from the start, or to wait until you are past the typical danger time. I thought about posting about it a few months ago, but there was lots of sickness going on and the memories of difficulties in the past. So, I finally decided to wait until the extensive diagnostics were complete.

So without further ado ...

It's

!
!
!
!
!
!

a

!
!
!
!
!
!


NIECE!!!


Hee .. Hee .. Hee .. Did you REALLY think that I was pregnant??? A small part of me hopes I gave you quite a start!

No, my sister, Kristen, is having a baby girl in July. We just found out on Friday that it's a girl, and I couldn't resist trying a little trick. We can't wait to see that beautiful baby in a few months!! This will be our first baby since Brynne, so we are excited! Please be praying for a continued healthy pregnancy. Everything is looking perfect.

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I felt a moment of shock, LOL!
    Congratulations to your family. That's so exciting! I will keep her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me going for a moment, too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I was thinking it was you! Congratulations on the new family member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for your sister! And I was thinking that maybe it could possibly be yours! Good trick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crazy thing....you had my eyes bugged out of my head!

    Congratulations to all your family. What an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    I really thought, you were preggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I thought it was you too! Congrats on the new blessing to your family!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!