Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Without Wisdom

Well, today has gotten interesting. Because of Rick's upcoming job change, and changes to insurance, it is necessary for me to have my wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow morning! I've only known since this morning. Soooo .... I have much to do today. I need to get laundry caught up, dinner(s) planned/prepared, the house cleaned as much as possible, etc., because I'll be down for a few days. On top of all of that, I have to go back in on Monday afternoon to get some cavities filled. Because of the time crunch, they couldn't do it all at once.

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. good luck I had 5 (yep I had a extra one) cut out it was awful I hear extracting is a lot easier. my best friend had her's extracted and was up and hanging out with us two days later.

    wish you well and speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a speedy recovery my friend!

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!