Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

It snowed!! Yay! That means soup tonight! Every single school district around us canceled school today except for ours! Since the temps are going to get back in the 50's quickly, the snow won't last. And this may be my kids' only chance to play in it. Soooooo ... I declared it a SNOW DAY! (Hey, the school district factors in 3-4 a year that we aren't going to use, so we're going to use one!) I kept Eli home from school today and the other two kids are getting the day off.  I'm going to get that soup in the crockpot early so I can smell it all day long. Here's what we are having this week.

Monday ~ American stew

Tuesday ~ Valentine's Dinner: Grilled filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and linguine

Wednesday ~ Fend for Yourself and Wine Wednesday

Thursday ~ Crock pot chicken and mashed potatoes

Friday - Sunday ~ The men are on their own while the littles and I take a long President's weekend trip to visit my parents.

2 comments:

  1. Soup sounds good...I've been thinking some kind of soup all day instead of what I originally planned! Have fun on your visit this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!