What do you get the man who has it all? ... a beautiful and fit wife, a warm and welcoming home, smart and gorgeous children and the perfect pets. I don't know. If you find him, ask him and let me know.
For my man, he got the following:
His favorite dinner of jalapeno chicken enchiladas (with jalapenos from my garden), cantelope, brownies and sweet tea.
A homemade card from Brynne.
A belt "from" Brynne.
An OSU coffee cup filled with Hershey kisses "from" Eli.
An iTunes gift card "from" Dawson and a Frogg Togg Chilly pad "from" Kyndal.
And, what every man wants from his wife ......
a rubbed oil bronze corner tiered shower caddy.
Yes, we lead a charmed life.
I think he was happy. We are a simple group around here. Just fix us our favorite meal and get us a few practical gifts and we feel like royalty. And if you know my husband at all, it won't surprise you that he insisted on cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and he cleaned out his closet before he went to bed. He was in his happy place.
Happy Birthday, Babe! We love you so much!
Happy birthday Rick! Okay, I would love the recipe for the jalapeno chicken enchiladas. I have jalapenos in my garden too. That sounds delicious! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Rick! What a fun family you have!
ReplyDeleteAwww....Happy Birthday to Rick!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe, it looks like he had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete